Last weekend was spent in Bombay to re-live the memories that have been so special! Pruthvi and I met up with few friends of us having total masti in Bombay!
Major highlights that included mostly visiting places / doing things that used to be a part of daily lifestyle on the Indian MC and meeting friends:
* Meeting college friends, other good friends - Aalekh, Rishi, Jeeten, Neha, Ishani, Sabi and couple of cousins
* Chomping Vada and samosa pav at Vikhroli station
* Bowling at Hakone in Powaii
* Totos and watching India win with a bunch of special friends - a heavy spirited night, indeed!
* Midnight chilling at Taj Lands End
* Carter road
* Having Bade miya's rolls
* A sneak peek at Gokul's but dint manage to spend any time there
I stayed at Bhavesh and Janki's place who used to study with me in university and now are married. Such a simple and sweet couple! Had a great time catching up. Also met his small cousin - cute & naughty who we used to hassle a lot during our university times when I went to his place to study :) Here is a pic!